Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

*Check your Email to confirm after you Sign Up*

Wednesday 17 January 2018



Hey guys. We have been a lot of great episodes from Dragon Ball Super. Both of the last two episodes were exceptionally good. Let’s talk about the most recent episode which is Dragon Ball Super episode number 122. The episode was finally out after the break. This was the much awaited episode which would pit Jiren against Vegeta. From the spoilers, it was revealed that Vegeta will be having a torrid time against Jiren, however, the Saiyan Prince did manage to defend his pride very well.

However, Vegeta did end up losing the fight. To be honest, it was inevitable and there wasn’t anything that Vegeta could have done to prevent it, except for maybe not deciding to challenge Jiren to a fight. But now it’s in the past and we are highly anticipating the release of the next episode of Dragon Ball Super. Waiting for the next episode? Why? I’ll tell you why. It is because in the next episode of Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta will be getting a new power up. It’s actually pretty crazy considering how just a few episodes ago, he was getting beaten up every time he tried to awaken Ultra Instinct. In the preview for the next episode of Dragon Ball Super, it was revealed that Vegeta’s new power up will allow him to go beyond the power of the Super Saiyan God.

What heightened the speculation that it might be the superior form of Super Saiyan Blue was the new ending. However, I can assure you that there is a possibility that the Vegeta in the ending is actually not real. When I say not real, what I mean is that Vegeta will not be getting the better form of Super Saiyan Blue. He will in fact be getting Ultra Instinct.

Before you all jump to any conclusions, I’d like you to read this— “So, I was looking at the picture of Vegeta in the outro to 122 and the NEP for 123, and I couldn’t put my finger on it, but something looked very different to me. So on a whim, I took the outro still and recolored the hair and eyes. I didn’t add anything, change anything, etc. I just turned the blues into grays. Look familiar?I think the outro right now is just a quick recolor to not spoil things, but Vegeta will definitely be getting Ultra Instinct. Another part of this is the white smokey aura/”heat” coming off of Vegeta. In the NEP he had a raging blue fire-like aura. In the outro, he’s definitely got that aura like Goku in UI.” This was pointed out by the redditor named, /u/kyrptonianjesus. He also included a photo.

As you clearly see that he does make a valid point. It is possible that Vegeta will get Ultra Instinct instead of getting a new Super Saiyan Blue form. That’s it from me.



Newer Post Older Post

No comments:

 

Back to Top